Getting to Belize
By International Airlines
International flights to Belize connect at a number of US airports, Miami probably being the most convenient for UK and European travelers. However, there is a bus option from Cancun for those Europeans who do not wish to pass through the US. Here are some flights that land at the Belize International Airport (BZE):
- American Airlines via Dallas and Miami
- Continental Airlines via Houston and Newark
- Delta Airlines via Atlanta
- TACA via Houston, and via Los Angeles and San Francisco routing through San Salvador
- US Airways via Charlotte
- Tropic Air via Guatemala City & Flores, Guatemala (Mon, Wed & Fri)
- Tropic Air via San Pedro Sula, Honduras (Mon, Wed & Fri)
- Belize International Airport Shuttle Service
By Shuttle Transfer from Guatemala
By Bus from Mexico
- Ado Bus Line – Departs Cancun, Mexico @ 10:00pm for Belize City daily (8:45 hour journey) – US$40 1-way
- Belize City Shuttler Serivce
By Water Taxi from Mexico
- San Pedro Belize Express - 3 Daily runs from Chetumal, Quintana Roo in Mexico to Belize City.
- Belize City Water Taxi Shuttle Service
Trust MAYAN HEART WORLD to provide reliable shuttle service to all entry or departure points in Belize, Rely on us the get you there at ease and on time.
Reserve your Private Shuttle today!